Office Relocation Tenant Representation
Relocation can be time consuming and disruptive. Mazirow Commercial takes the pain out of finding a new office space or renegotiating your current lease—and we do it at no cost.
We represent tenants and buyers—not landlords.
We search for the best deal on your new commercial space so you can focus on what matters: growing your business and maximizing your profit potential.
Strategizing Your Relocation
With your input, we’ll design a space-need strategy that incorporates:
- Your growth plans
- Work-force base
- Client base
- Desired environment
- Preferred location
- Relocation timetable
The ideal time to begin the relocation or renewal process is 18 months to 2 years before your lease expiration. This allows enough time to create an advantageous negotiating platform. Our expert team will provide you with a comprehensive market study of every office space opportunity that meets your needs and negotiate on your behalf.
We look out for the following red flags when negotiating contract deals:
- Attempts by landlords to pass increased operating costs of the building without limitation
- Language indicating a landlord’s “right” to relocate a tenant at the landlord’s discretion
- Disclaimers about the building and the services (not) provided to tenants
- Severe limitations or prohibitions on subleasing your space
- Holdover penalties, which typically range from 125% to 300% of your existing rent when your lease expires
- Options to remain in control of your premises at all times
We’re always looking out for your best interest. We want to help you secure fair lease terms that don’t put your business in jeopardy down the line.
What We Bring to the Table
We’ll work with you to understand your current and future needs and use our expertise and connections to find you the best deal possible. Our expert tenant reps have:
- Proven negotiating strategies
- In-depth knowledge of the Los Angeles and Southern California commercial real estate market
- An understanding of the ins and outs of commercial leases, office building purchases, and contracts
Let our expert tenant reps get you the best deal. Contact us today to learn more.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Ready to start saving time, money, and headaches on your commercial lease? Schedule a free consultation today with one of our skilled tenant representation specialists.