OUR DIFFERENCE IS YOUR ADVANTAGE.
Mazirow Commercial is an advocate for you – the tenant or buyer – and never represents the landlord.
We have no conflicts of interest that are inherent in the standard brokerage model.
We are commercial real estate brokers and trusted advisors serving the San Fernando Valley, Conejo Valley, Ventura County, and Santa Barbara County. We bring over 30 years of tenant representation and lease review experience to the table. Our real estate experience, market knowledge, and gold standard of service and reputation enable our clients to sit at an even negotiating table with landlords and sellers.
365 days a year, landlords lease offices space. 365 days a year, Mazirow Commercial represents tenant and buyers only.
Sheryl L. Mazirow
CCIM – Founder & President
Sheryl L. Mazirow CCIM – Founder & President
Sheryl Mazirow specializes in Tenant and Buyer Advisory Services in the leasing or buying of office space, medical space, and flex space/industrial space. In 20+ years of experience, representing only Tenants and Buyers in commercial real estate transactions, Sheryl ensures her clients don’t leave dollars on the table and retain their rights.
Highlighted Honors and Awards:
- Named one of The 200 Most Influential Leaders in the San Fernando Valley in 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020
- Awarded Life Time Achievement Award by the San Fernando Valley Business Journal 2019
- Named one of the Top 50 Women in Business by Pacific Coast Business Times 2019
- Named Who’s Who’s in Commercial Real Estate and Construction by Pacific Coast Business Times 2019
- Named The Business Owner of the Year by the San Fernando Valley Business Journal in 2017
- Certification by the National Women Business Owners Corporation as a woman-owned business in 2014
- Named The Business Women of The Decade by the San Fernando Valley Business Journal in 2011
- One of the 10 Largest Office Lease Transactions in 2009 recognized by LA Business Journal
- Panelist for “The Tenant’s Perspective” for Glenborough’s National Real Estate Conference in 2008
- Named The Executive of The Year by the San Fernando Valley Business Journal in 2004
- Named A Women of Influence in Commercial Real Estate in Southern California by Real Estate Southern California Magazine in 2004
- Earned the coveted Certified Commercial Investment Member designation from the CCIM Institute in 2002, which less than 1% the world’s commercial real estate professionals achieve
- Board Member of The Boys and Girls Club of the Greater Conejo Valley
- Professional Recognition Award from The Grubb & Ellis Company for Outstanding Achievements in 1982-2001
- Chair of Highrise Networks
- Active member of ProVisors since 2002
- Past member of the Jewish Business Leaders 2002- 2018
- Past member of National Charity League 2011-2016
Senior Vice President
Jeff Baum – Senior Vice President
Jeff Baum’s career began in the newspaper industry, where he acquired valuable experience in problem solving and communication skills. Today, these skills are coupled with a strong work ethic and market expertise in client representation, whether they are leasing or purchasing office space in the most competitive lease packages or purchase contracts the market bears.
Jeff was a terrific addition to Mazirow Commercial in 2006. He brings the expertise of working with tenants who have multi-market requirements, including securing four separate locations for a client. Additionally, Jeff has worked with doctors, addressing their unique office needs in leasing and purchasing owner-user buildings within the medical industry.
In the past, Jeff has devoted his time to being a Rotarian and is currently involved with the Jewish Business Leaders. He has been an active member of ProVisors since 2008 and an Ambassador with the Ventura County Sheff’s Foundation as of 2018.
Senior Vice President
Winton Berci – Senior Vice President
Winton brings a background from the technology-driven health care sector for over 26 years. Winton concluded his technology medical career serving as Senior Executive in a publicly-traded company. After owning and operating his own business for 10 years, and successfully building and selling the venture, Winton joined Mazirow Commercial in 2016.
Winton brings a unique set of skills to the table to benefit his clients. With his background in running a business, Winton also has an investment and ownership interest in commercial office and industrial space for over 25 years. Mazirow Commercial provides the platform to utilize his experience to minimize tenant’s occupancy costs and bring the same expertise to the negotiating table that landlords work with every day.
Winton has been an active member of ProVisors since 2016.
WE OFFER TENANT REPRESENTATION IN THE FOLLOWING CITIES:
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Barbara
- Santa Monica
- Sherman Oaks
- Studio City
- Thousand Oaks
- West Los Angeles
- Westlake Village
- Woodland Hills
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION
Ready to start saving time, money, and headaches on your commercial lease? Schedule a free consultation today with one of our skilled tenant representation specialists.