- Option Rent: at market, NOT ; market or the last month’s rent if greater than market. (Always in small print on a lease).
- Guaranties: can be limited and reducing over the lease term.
- Remeasurement Of Premises: shall not result in an increase in square footage during lease term.
- Construction Management: fees can be limited to 3%.
- Right To Relocate: can be negotiated to provide for significant economic hurdles for the landlord to overcome.
- Operating Expenses: limits on what can and cannot be passed through for Operating Expenses.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Ready to start saving time, money, and headaches on your commercial lease? Schedule a free consultation today with one of our skilled tenant representation specialists.