The profitability of a business is directly impacted by the cost of office space. For example, a 25¢ differential for a 5,000 square-foot lease for a period of 5 years is $75,000. And that comes out of your pocket.
What We Offer.
To get the best lease possible you need to be in the same powerful and informed position as landlords. That’s what Mazirow Commercial provides you with. The expertise, proven negotiating strategies and in-depth commercial real estate knowledge that puts you on equal terms with landlords. Add to that the 20 years of successful negotiating experience we bring to the table – and that we only work on behalf of tenants – Mazirow Commercial will be a powerful weapon in your lease negotiating arsenal.
How We Do It.
- Consult with you 18 months prior to your lease’s expiration so there’s no last minute panic which leads to decision errors.
- Design a space-need strategy to meet your growth plans, work-force base, client base, desired environment and preferable location.
- Search for unusual marketplace leasing opportunities that you can seize.
- Negotiate on your behalf: renewals, expansions, relocations, lease audits, acquisitions, dispositions, exercise of options, leases and subleases.
And There’s More.
Because we’ll do things like protect you from “Lease Gotchas,” such as:
- A landlord’s attempt to pass increased operating costs of the building onto you without limitation.
- The landlord’s ”right” to relocate a tenant at the landlord’s discretion.
- A disclaimer in the lease about the building and the services (not) provided to tenants.
- Severe limitations or prohibitions on subleasing your space if you need to.
- Protecting you against holdover penalties which could amount up to 300% of your existing rent.
- Make certain that when it’s time for you to exercise your lease-renewal option that fair market value is really fair market value – and not the landlord’s assessment of fair market value.
- And a lot more.
In Short –
We streamline the process of locating a selection of appropriate sites for your business. Investigate the pros and cons of each site so you can make an informed decision. Negotiate the terms in your best interests – making the process of finding, locking-in and closing-the-deal on the right commercial space for your needs as efficient and cost-effective as possible. Because the bottom line is – occupancy costs effect your bottom line.
So, Remember –
Before you make a move, give us a call – which will allow you to spend your time and energy on building your business – while we spend ours taking care of “where.”
Schedule a Free Consultation
Ready to start saving time, money, and headaches on your commercial lease? Schedule a free consultation today with one of our skilled tenant representation specialists.